Partner With Us
You are welcome to partner with Cross to Life Discipleship Ministries in promoting Christ-centered, grace oriented discipleship counseling in the Twin Cities and beyond. This ministry is a registered tax exempt (501c3) organization based in Minnesota. Contributions are receipted and qualify for charitable giving for income tax deductions.
Since most of the ministry team serve in a part time, volunteer capacity, the operational budget is quite modest. However, increased income will expand the potential of Cross to Life’s outreach, personnel, and resources.
“For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich…But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work” (2 Cor. 8:9; 9:6-8).
Specific financial needs:
- The ministry leases office space in Edina.
- Some counselees cannot afford the full recommended donation amount per session ($35.00).
- The ministry seeks to reimburse volunteers for their out-of-pocket expenses (such as transportation costs).
- Some of the certified Disciplers have requested–and have been approved for–part time financial support.
- An inventory of publications introduces this message, methodology, and ministry to interested pastors and other Christian leaders.
Ways to give:
- By check
- By automated bank withdrawal
- By including CTLDM in one’s will (Please contact CTLDM)
- By credit card online
A financial statement is available on request.
Thank you for praying for the Lord to use this ministry to help those in need, for His glory.